Monday, November 16, 2009

Taking the plunge!!!

I am staring the current economic conditions right in the face and saying “HA!”!

Since only like 3 people read this, you probably already know that I am opening up my very own vintage furniture shop, Scavenger Home.  Since, again, you all know me, it would be fruitless to try to portray this endeavor as a graceful, calm, well oiled machine.  I am a basket case trying to  get it all done in time for a December 1st Grand Opening.  Can’t miss the Holiday Season, you know.

I intend to post pictures, and give a rundown of the process here on this little blog, but that will all have to come after the fact.  For now, you will have to settle with the artwork for the sign.  Like it?

scavenger-yellow-logo Come and shop, or just hang out, browse, sip some hot tea, make it look like I have tons of customers, keep me company, maybe buy something if it catches your fancy, whatever you like… I’ll be there.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be there too! Congratulations! I am so happy for your new endeavor. You have a gift that should be shared with the world. LOVE your artwork - it really reflects your amazing style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly W will be shopping at Scavenger Home by Spring.
    Congrats on the newest best store in 425land.

    the tellulah

    ReplyDelete