Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy day and a little DIY tip

Scavenger Inventory 005 It was a truly happy day when I stumbled across this little chandelier.  While my initial instinct is to have everything painting in some amazing, fresh, bright color, I end up restraining myself, so that the customer can decide for themselves.  (they are always right, you know)  But this needed a little pop, right away.

scavenger inventory 005 Here is the DIY part.  This is soooooo easy.  I made a little navy chevron print on photoshop and printed it.  You can also just search Bing images for whatever pattern you are looking for.  Make sure it is large enough and high enough resolution that it will print well.  (not advocating copyright infringement. whatever)  Then just cut and past.  Easy breezy.  You can take the little round plastic tubes off your chandelier, run a line of double sided tape or adhesive down one end, stick it on, roll it around and another strip of adhesive down the end.  I know these instructions seem stunted and a little vague.  This is just SOOO easy, that I don’t want to over do it on instructions.  You can figure it out, it’s pretty obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment