Tuesday, June 15, 2010

FAB-U-LOUS!!!! Beekman Boys

Once upon I time I bookmarked this soap, mostly 'cause I am a sucker for a great logo.  Also, extreme pushover when it comes to goats, so I've got that goin' for me.
Add some pigs
Not to mention a llama named Polka Spot, cheese (I love cheese), Farmer John (loves his goats so much it makes him cry!  My kind of farmer!)
Not enough?  Insane mansion straight from my dreams...
Check!
Gay reality show?  SOLD!!!!
Just started on a Discovery channel subset, Planet Green.

2 comments:

  1. This is way random but I saw you commented on Cup of Jo's blog for her necklace giveaway...and thought I'd let you know I'm doing a similar giveaway with a VERy cute personalized stamped necklace!

    You should come check it out...hey two entries is better then one right?! :-)

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete