Saturday, January 31, 2009

Classic Pink - dedicated to the goddess in every woman


By the way, how hot is the lovely lady on this bottle!? I don't have a very great sense of smell. It makes me really sad, because when I can smell, prefectly orchestrated fragrances make me really happy. My all time favorite is Chanel No. 5. It's just so classic. For a regular day, I wear J'adore L'absolu. It has a muted warm scent, almost like your wearing your husbands cologne (as if I could get my husband to wear cologne, I wish!) But I searched for a really long time to find this perfume that I smelled once and didn't buy and regretted ever since. They stopped production for a while and are now back in the swing of things. Nana De Bary's story is amazing, she was on the beach in Thailand being totally glamorous and wonderful (I assume), when the Tsunami hit. She actually had to run for her life. She stopped working for a while to recover and when she came back to her fragrances she "chose to strengthen the concentration from eau de toilette to eau de parfum, so they are more tenacious on the skin." "...they are made to be deeper and hold on longer." I love that she translated her experience that way. Check out her full story on her website. Something about the words she used here makes me think that wearing this perfume would make you feel sexy and slinky and powerful and invincible at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment