Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blown Away

I just love it when I can make my world more stylish and fantastic using nothing but stickers, like in my bathroom floor makeover.

Jenny, from one of my favorite blogs, Little Green Notebook, just posted this mind blowing “sticker” from Surface View.  They are in the UK, so you know, the dollar sucks right now, and then there’s shipping, blah blah blah, but I am telling you, this is still cheap.

surfaceview.co.uk marbelizedHere are a couple more that I will have to have at some point in my life.

surfaceview.co.ukI really need to do this in a powder room, I think.
 surfaceview.co.uk yellow peonyCan you imagine this covering an entire wall behind some fabulous yellow velvet daybed in a kids room.  Something like this…
annecoyleinteriors    via anne coyle interiors

1 comment: