Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh so much more!







I posted earlier about AmberAlexander's etsy site. As usual, I did not do my due diligence, cause I'm a slacker. I have since seen her blog and I just about fell off my seat! It is the epitomy of lovely. I LOVE IT! It is charming and whimsical and exploding with talent. I know I am heading into the territory of being overly dramatic, but right now, as I type this I would venture to say that no artwork I have seen recently has made me so happy. With the exception of Fifi Sufois, of course. (yes, I will get around to posting her picture so you can put a face to the name) (of course, Sarah, since you are the only one reading my blog, you've already seen her, so what's the hurry?) I digress...look at her blog. I want to do a gallery wall running all the way down the hallway to my kids play room, with frames exactly like she has on her blog. Yeah, it makes me happy just thinking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment