Monday, February 2, 2009

Paint so exciting it took my breath away...


I went to Kirkland (WA) for coffee (Cafe Ladro - perfect latte) this morning after dropping my littlest off at preschool. I took a little walk afterward to try to erase the little feta spinach quiche I ended up eating with my non-fat latte. (walking at a snails pace 2 blocks with my face squished against all the boutique windows definately burns off the 500 calorie breakfast, right?) Anyhow, I stumbled across the most amazing find. Pure Home. a beautiful boutique speciallizing in COLOR. OMG, they have a paint bar! Like a real bar, all glossy white and swanky, with barstools and everything. And behind the bar, (where the liquor goes), is all...PAINT!!! I think my friend burned more calories laughing at me for being so overly dramatic in my breathless joy at finding this new resource. I love furniture and lighting and flooring and fixtures and all the other little bits and baubles involved in design, but I hate paint. I am so bad at it. I will be counting the seconds until I get in there for my first consultation. Master Bedroom, I'm looking at you. By the way, this picture does not even begin to do it justice. You have to see the bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment