Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vicariously Bad Ass!!!!

Kishani

Is it sad that I want to be someone who is probably younger than I am now, when I grow up?

kishani-425jd093009 Kishani Perera has been all over the design world and does amazing work, plus is clearly overwhelmingly cool.  I mean, just look at her!! 

So, what does this have to do with me, you ask?  She shops at Scavenger Home!  Ok, fine, that might be a bit of an overstatement, but she did actually buy something from us!!pictures for fyndes 008
Now, I can’t say who she bought it for, but if you are the curious type, you could peruse her blog and make some assumptions.

1 comment:

  1. I constantly want to be people who are younger than me. And I'm not even that old! Stupid 16 year olds who can take pictures better than any person twice their age.

    ReplyDelete