Thursday, April 22, 2010

How to steal this idea, while being totally lazy.

Lauren, from Pure Style Home clearly has much more energy than I do, probably from still being “20-something”, and she is putting it to good use!  I love her kids nursery.  justincrib 
purestylehome via design*sponge

Specifically the “canopy”.  So here’s what I figure.  If you are lazy like me, and don’t mind black vs blue (which could be a deal breaker in a nursery, but maybe not in an older kids room), I think you could fake it with this…pacificandrose
paisley black table cloth

It comes in a 60” x 110” for only $70.  Of course if you have more energy bubbling up inside (or don’t want black) you could do it with this…cuttingedgestencils etsy
Cutting Edge Stencil

From Cutting Edge Stencil on Etsy.  Not exactly the same, but close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment