Friday, April 9, 2010

Whuck?

Abigail's 9th birthday 049 I don’t know if you can tell that it is pouring ice from the sky with total abandon.  This has been going on, off and on, for 2 days.  In between the slush and hail sessions, we have periods of the bluest sky and bright warm sunshine.  The weather is so bizarre, I would not be surprised if it rained meatballs next.  Pacific Northwest is going through an identity crisis.

Oh, and how’s this for hard working…Abigail's 9th birthday 051 Abigail's 9th birthday 050 In an effort to make my chimney FABULOUS, he worked until the scaffold was covered in a treacherous layer of hail, and then called it a day.   The outside of my house almost looks finished, after merely 3 years.  Mother Nature, don’t screw this up for me, or else!

No comments:

Post a Comment