Thursday, April 22, 2010

Why didn’t I think of this before?

Little girl wants her wall to be purple.  Her headboard is a soft aqua (but UPDATE, the bed is turned sideways now, in a daybed fashion)  and the other large piece with color in her room is her kitchen (which I was gonna link to my blog post about, until I realized I never posted it! oops, next up DIY play kitchen), which is kind of a bright peachy, pinky, slightly coraly color.  So I did not want to paint bright purple walls and end up looking like a mish mosh out of one of those dated “How to decorate a Kid’s room” books.  The plan evolved to this, use a lilac paint with a Moroccan tile stencil.  This post is getting too long, I am boring myself.  Looked everywhere, couldn’t find stencil, then thought of Etsy, stencils found.
etsy maisondestencils2 etsy maisondestencils

No comments:

Post a Comment