Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

and that's all I need.

I'm trying desperately to clean my house. Can't you tell how much cleaning I am able to get done while typing! It's such an overwhelming task. Until this month, I felt a compulsive need to keep EVERYTHING, in case I might need it one day, you know.
Well, one of my other personalities has decided to push it's way to the front after decades of being suffocated in the back by all the crap I surround myself with. Ooh, I'll have to come up with a name for this new personality... more on that later. Anyhow, now, for the first time ever I am purging. I mean seriously purging. If I came home and everything was gone, I wouldn't be upset. Well, except for my china. My china and my Fifi Soufois painting. My china and my Fifi Soufoiux painting and Jimmy Choos. My china and my Fifi Soufois painting and my Jimmy Choos and this chair...

No comments:

Post a Comment