Thursday, June 4, 2009

I have spoken, and someone listened...

Just as I was lamenting the lack of "designed" computers, I find this. Maybe a ming vase doesn't jive with your decor, but just imagine the possibilities! What if your Jonathan Adleresque gourd lamp was also your CPU! Maybe your monitor can be a white lacquered rococo plasma panel mounted on the wall next to it that display digital art when not in use. The days of unsightly grey plastic junk littering the landscape of our lives are numbered. I can't wait till my technology doesn't dominate my aesthetic surroundings. There is still the matter of all the other garbage and mess that I surround myself with. Which brings me full circle back to lamenting the lack of housekeeper. Check out the specs on engadget





No comments:

Post a Comment