Tuesday, June 2, 2009

getting back on track

I feel that I have strayed a bit recently from the true and pure intent of this blog. I feel the need to refocus. To that end, I will now proceed to bitch about the stuff I want, and don't have.
(in order of importance)
1. housekeeper (seriously, before something starts growing in my bathroom)

2. a 15' x 15' Flor area rug in my living room, Shaggy Sheep in Gotland Grey (this is not actually Gotland Grey, but I liked this picture better)
3. much larger monitor, obsessive compulsive internet life demands it


pretty, but why is this the only "designed" laptop out there. I want a laptop designed by Kelly Wearstler, and I would like it to look like this, if you please... please?
6. Speaking of Kelly Wearstler, last on the list for tonight is Hue 2009. Not yet realeased book about... I'll let you guess. It's not going to be released until November 1st. It's a whopping (and totally ridiculous) $100. And I must have it.

I feel better, more spoiled complaining later. g'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment