Thursday, June 11, 2009

Suburban Outfitters

So I follow Revival Home and Garden on twitter. (See how technologically advanced I have become? (twitter is new to me)) Anyhow, last night Leah, the owner, tweeted that she wondered about Urban Outfitters home, or rather apartment, decor items. As I have been a fan of finding the cheapest possible furniture available for quite some time, I do have a few of their peices in my house. I can't speak to the quality of their case pieces (probably crap), but the stuff I have, I really like.

The headboard, lamp and lampshade are from Urban. They are in my little Leah's bedroom.This is in Abigail and Leah's bathroom. I suck at taking pictures, but the mirror is Urban as well as the light fixture. Actually the light itself is some halogen junk from Ikea, but the "crystal" fixture around it is from Urban.By the way, Leah, if you didn't get my comment response to your comment on my blog, I am super flattered and thrilled that you have even seen my blog, let alone like my stuff. I love your store and can't wait till you get settled into your new location, where ever that may be. I am the dork that voted for Bellevue.

3 comments:

  1. yikes, look how wrinkled my pillow cases are! how embarassing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the headboard and lamp! So elegant and girlie. (Great taste in kids' names, btw.)

    Hope we can work together in the future. (Do you still have that awesome headboard???)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do, I do. I have a ton of things I would love to show you. I have various things in various repair shops right now. Matching antique carrera lamps, sefoam green chesterfield, chrome fauxboo etageres, etc.... I'll post pics soon and send you a direct email.

    ReplyDelete