Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Don't worry Chrome, I'll always love you...

I know that my taste has been a little on the brassy side lately, but I still have room in my heart for chrome. I wish I had room in my brain for camera skills (sorry for the crappy shot with the desk in the corner), but alas...

This absolutely stunning queen size headboard is all sleek and shiny and sexy. It's got the whole Hollywood Regency thing goin on. It has been attributed to Milo Baughman and to Design Institute of America, don't know which, don't care. I think Kelly Wearstler would approve, and for those of you who know me, that is where I set my bar. Where I set my drink is another matter entirely. Ooh, this would be cool in a bedroom with a little built in bar. Mini-bars in the bedroom, I say not just for hotels anymore.
This piece is not in a store, so email to check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I recognize that piece! I almost nabbed it myself. It is gorgeous.

    You have such lovely things.... hope to get to meet you in person soon.

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahh, Revival Home and Garden has graced my blog!!! Leah, talk about lovely things, your store is phenomenal!! You have single handedly given me hope that Seattle has the ability to move past grunge and catch up with the rest of the civilized world. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the new store. BTW, my youngest is named Leah. Also, "Sponge Worthy", hysterical.

    ReplyDelete