Friday, May 22, 2009

Self Portrait, no seriously

See, I am both stunningly beautiful and insanely talented, with incredible confidence that allows me to pull of fashions of bygone eras with grace and ease. Right?
Ok fine, I'm lying. You would have found out sooner or later. I did mention before, in one of my previous posts about the unbelievably talented (she actually is) Amber Alexander and her lovely lady portrait, that I found a quite striking portrait in a vintage shop in West Palm Beach. Well, allow me to introduce Fifi Sufios. She was painted by Franz Reichmann sometime in the late 1800's (or so I've been told). Fifi lives above my mantle with her cat Gigi, whom you will meet at a later date. If I could die and come back as a piece of canvas, this would be the one.

btw, you'll notice no scavenger tag on this one, she is not for sale. she will sit in her position, looking down her nose and judging me for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment