Monday, May 18, 2009

Roger Sprunger 60's Coffee Table

This table cannot be done justice in a photograph. I don't care how good the photographer is. I mean, how could you get any better than this, right! Ok, fine, so photography is not my strong suit. But this table is so devine, that I am sure you will forgive me. Incredible brushed brass legs in the style of the Gateway Arch by Eero Saarinen in St. Louis.
This is the real Gateway Arch. See the resemblance, they could be twins. And by the way I did (not) take this picture too. Can't you tell.Table can be seen (and purchased) at KOAP in Kirkland

2 comments:

  1. They sadly have the base turned upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I have seen it both ways. Some people prefer it this way, some the other. That is what makes it so great, you can have it whatever way you like!

    ReplyDelete