Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Foster Puppy for Adoption ~ very low maintenance

Petite, well mannered, although slightly underweight (note the ribs) dog available for adoption. Loves to sit by the fire and look graceful, while you rub her lovingly on the head. She stands only 24 inches tall, so perfect for condo living, but would also enjoy taking in the view from the window of your country home. She was terribly exhausted after her trying rescue, so was not up to a serious photo shoot, but we will try again in the morning to capture her in more natural lighting. Send me an email if you are interested in meeting her.

Ok, so that was totally queer, and not in a good way! I don't know what's gotten into me, you'd think I was selling "ducks in bonnets" and talking to (or worse, for) my cats. Whatever, isn't she lovely? I am going to have my daughter name her in the morning. I know what your thinking, once you name her you can't give her away. Too true...


No comments:

Post a Comment