Saturday, May 23, 2009

I think I see a trend forming...

Apparently, I have a thing for black and brass. Who knew. Certainly not I. I don't think anything in my house is black and brass. I just built my house and chrome is already losing it's luster, metaphorically of course. (the parts not covered in apple juice and yogurt are still quite shiny). And don't get me wrong, chrome is classic and will never fall out of my favor, but brass is really capturing my eye these days. The black lacquer on these pieces is like an aged piano finish and the insane brass hardware is picked up by a simple gold painted detail that frames the drawers. You can see a similiar piece here (see how the mega price tag on that one ever so subtly points out what a great value mine is? (for prices email me)), also made by American of Martinsville. This is seriously well made stuff.

see them at KOAP

425 822 2003 info@koaphome.com 120 central way kirkland, wa 98033

No comments:

Post a Comment